* Online registration is now open; early-bird registrations before 10 August.
* Three Keynote Speakers already confirmed.
* CRITIS 2014 and 2015 proceedings recently published in Springer LNCS. Details here.
* Additional workshops organised the next day after CRITIS as associated events.
CRITIS 2016 covers five thematic foci (details in the Call for Papers):
- Topic 1 - Technologies: Innovative responses for the protection of cyber-physical systems
- Topic 2 - Procedures and organisational aspects in C(I)IP: Policies, best practices and lessons learned
- Topic 3 - Advances in Human Factors, decision support, and cross-sector CI(I)P approaches Through this topic, CRITIS 2016 aims to bring a slightly new touch compared to the previous editions in order to further reinforce the focus on end-users and the interest in this conference from the side of behavioural and social scientists.
- Topic 4 - Special private stakeholder session. Another core message that we would like to pass through CRITIS 2016 is the practical application of the research results for different stakeholders.
- Topic 5 - Young CRITIS and CIPRNet Young CRITIS Award (CYCA). In 2013, the CRITIS series of conferences has started to foster contributions from young experts and researchers (“Young CRITIS”), and this has been reinforced through the CIPRNet Young CRITIS Award (CYCA) in 2014 and 2015. We will continue this process at CRITIS 2016, since our demanding multi-disciplinary field of research requires open-minded talents.
|Call for papers||January 2016||closed|
|Call for sponsors||February 2016||open|
|Full-text submission||10 May 2016 (Extended deadline: 12 June 2016)||closed|
|Registration period||1 July - 30 September 2016||open|
|Notification of acceptance||15 July 2016 (Postponed to 25 July 2016)||sent|
|Early-bird rebate before||10 August 2016||ongoing|
|Preliminary programme||mid-August 2016||in progress|
|Camera-ready papers||1 September 2016|
|CRITIS event date||10-12 October 2016|
|Associated events||IMPROVER Workshop 13 October||limited places available|
|WOSD 13 October||limited places available|
|CIPRNet Plenary Meeting 13-14 October||restricted to project members|